Sunday, March 24, 2013

i told you i was bad at blogging

Oh, hello Mr. 8 Months Later.

Well, I honestly thought about giving up (again) on blogging, simply because it does take time away from my day; once school started, it was hard to make it important enough. 

Now that school is almost over, let me update you:

1. I passed my culminating oral exams!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!! It was really hard.
2. After one more grueling year, I still love music and conducting and am so amazed I got to learn so much about it all!
3. Teaching classes is hard sometimes.
4. I'm SO EXCITED to be almost done.
5. I am going to get my doctorate, hopefully starting it in fall 2014, depending on that whole thing where you have to get accepted.

Great! Now that we are up to date: The End (for now).

See you after I graduate, but maybe sooner!




1 comment: