Monday, July 2, 2012

good news.

Some news is wonderful!!

     1. I was able to get more hours with my research job so I no longer have to work an early morning custodial shift!!

     2. This week, David got ALL week off for fourth of July!!

     3. Thanks to David's sister, we found an AWESOME park with an amazing playground. We will have to play there many times this summer! It has a giant, giant climbing pyramid made out of cables. It's somewhere in Saratoga Springs. SO FUN. It's called Neptune Park. 


Otherwise, all is normal. 

I hope all of you have a happy, happy 4th! 






4 comments:

  1. That park looks awesome!!! I want to climb it...oh yeah, and my kids. ;-)

    How was the hike?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The park IS awesome!!
    The hike was great but hard. These pictures are from about 2 or 3 weeks ago (remember how my last post talked about it, but the picture uploader wasn't working?). Anyway it was REALLY fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey nice weight loss counter. It looks like you are serious! Good for you. I HIGHLY recommend reading the book "eat for life" sounds boring I know. Life changing. I have lost 20 lbs since you last saw me in December. 15 in the last 2 months (since I read the book). I am excited to follow your progress.

    love beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Beth!! I will definitely have to try to find that book! :)

    ReplyDelete